The Android version of the classic computerpuzzle “Color Lines”.
Gain points by building horizontal, vertical or diagonal linesof 5 or more balls of the same color.
* On-screen Control Panel.
* Pause, Resume, Start Over, Exit game at any time. The game stateis saved automatically.
* Ability to Undo last move (-50 points).
* The original Gamos (MS-DOS, 1992) scoring algorithm.
* Manageable internal ranking table: ability to delete anyentry
* Preference screen to enable/disable sounds and animations, selectgame board transparency, and more.
Lite version is ad-supported and has a Maximum score limit (1000points)
How to play:
To form a line, move a ball to an empty target cell, first tap theball to be moved, then tap the target cell. When such line isformed, that line will disappear and the current score will beincreased. If after moving a ball a line is not completed, anadditional 3 balls will appear randomly on to the board. Pleasenote, to move, a ball must have a clear path (a set of empty cellslinked vertically and/or horizontally) to the target cell.
The game is over when there are no free cells left (or 1000points are gained – Lite version limitation)
Visit pinchandchuck.com/lines.html for more information as wellas to observe current worldwide top scores.
To try out this game, play a simplified online version ofAndrowater Lines for free at:pinchandchuck.com/mobile/lines/index.html
Copyright© 2017 Wikipeando