Watch IPTV from your Internet service provideror free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is foryou.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to beinstalled in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection isclosed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels.You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use thisapp.
* First you’ll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get itfrom your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructionsbelow.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy fromhttp://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the correspondingoption while installing IP-TV Playerhttp://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html,http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router,this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt(https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’sfirmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. Thishappens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists andfixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be foundon your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in yourplaylist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. Toavoid this just create some folder, place there empty “.nomedia”file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude thatfolder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server(Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL inthe app.
Please join translations project athttps://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new orimprove existing translation.
Copyright© 2017 Wikipeando